Become a Licensed Professional with Foreign Credentials

If you were trained in another country and want to continue a working in that field in Canada, you can learn about foreign credential recognition and what is required for you to become licensed.


Detailed information is available at the Canadian Information Centre for International Credentials.  

You may find the nearest  immigrant settlement organization by clicking here to access a list that is managed by the Government of Canada.

For Regulators

Join the Network

About Us

    Leadership Team


    Employment Opportunities

    Privacy Policy


    Advertise with Us

Contact Us  

    General Enquiries

    Invite Us to a speaking engagement

    Oops! Report website technical issues

   Uh oh! Report a factual error

    Yikes! report a typo

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White LinkedIn Icon
  • White Twitter Icon

© 2019. MDR Public Affairs.  All Rights Reserved.

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now